Civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card Details 2021
Civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card Details | Civil supplies kerala Govt Has Supply the Essential Commodities to Fair Price Shop Through State Government Food & Civil Supplies Department for Eligible Beneficiaries, the Kerala Government Has Distributed Food Grains Like Rice, Wheat Sugar and Fuel Like Cooking Oil, Kerosene to Distributed to Poor and Middle Class Families, free of cost and at low rate Based on Ration Card Database Cross the Kerala.
Ration card is Very mandatory document in Kerala and across the country, People who don’t have Ration cards can’t Buy any Food grains or essential oils with Subsidized rates through Fire price shop. Every citizen needs a Ration card to get essential Commodities through the FPS Shop. Government also considered to Welfare schemes on the Ration card database, So Very Poor and middle class families must obtain Ration Cards to get Government welfare schemes.
All the important information related to Kerala Ration Card 2021 and Civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card Details will be given here, Like How to Apply Kerala New Ration Card, How to Add Names In Ration Card, How To See Your Ration Card in Kerala Ration Card List 2021, You Can See All The Information Related to Kerala Ration Card in This Article.
Kerala Ration Card Online Apply 2021
The Kerala State Food Dept. Has Provided New Ration Card Online Application Through the Department Official Website. People Can Apply New Ration Card Online and Existing Ration Card Holders Also Renew Their Ration Card Online, and Check Their Application Status Online.
A Large Number of Citizens in the State of Kerala Apply the Ration Card to Get Their New Ration Card, You Can Also Apply Your New Ration Card Online, After Fulfilling the Kerala Government’s Ration Card Criteria, You Will Be Eligible For the New Ration Card.
Required Documents for apply New Ration card
- ID proof – Adhaar card, Voter ID, Driving Licence
- Address proof – Voter ID, Passport, Driving Licence , Electricity Bill
- Proof of Date of Birth,
- Residential Certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
Kerala Ration Card Types
Yellow Card (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)- Most economically backward section of society.
35 kg of Food Grains
Pink Card ( Below Poverty Line) BPL
5 kg of Food Grains
Blue Card (APL) Above Poverty Line
2 kg rice at Rs. 2 per kg per person
White Card – Non Priority
Civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card Details
Ration distribution in the state of Kerala is now online, https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/ is the official website of the Government of Kerala. The Government of Kerala launches “e-Services ” In this system, people can apply online for the services related to ration card such as applying for ration card online, Adding and removing members in the ration card, Aadhar linking, Correction in Ration Card And all the ration cards related services.
The Civil supplies Department of Kerala has made an easy process for people to get Ration card related services online through the Department Civil supplies Kerala official website.
Kerala Ration Card Benefits
Ration Card Is Very Important Document in Kerala and Across the Country, People Who Don’t Have Ration Cards Can’t Buy Any Food Grains or Essential Oils With Subsidized Rates Through Fare Price Shop. Every Citizen Needs a Ration Card to Get Essential Commodities Through the Fps Shop. Government Also Considered to Welfare Schemes on the Ration Card Database, so Very Poor and Middle Class Families Must Obtain Ration Cards to Get Government Welfare Schemes.
It Helps in Saving Money by Helping in the Purchase of Ration (Rice, Wheat, Pulses, Salt, Kerosene Oil, Grains, Etc.) At a Low and Reasonable Rate. and in Many Schemes of the Government, Ration Cards Have a Direct Role , Such As Ujjwala Yojana and Aayushman Bharat Yojana You Can Avail Benefits Only Through Ration Cards in These Schemes.
Ration Card Is Also Important For an Identity Proof. While Applying for Other Documents, You Can Use Your Ration Card as an Identity Card or Address Proof, Such As –
Opening a Bank Account
to Make Voter ID
in Taking LPG Connection
Getting Driving License
Government Documents Like Residence Certificate
Aadhar Card Making or Update
Getting a Passport
Buy Sim Card
You Can Use Ration Card in Many Such Places.
Kerala State Food Official Website
|Epos Kerala||CLICK HERE|
|Kerala Ration Card List||CLICK HERE|
|Kerala Ration Card District Wise List||CLICK HERE|
|Kerala Ration Card Details||CLICK HERE|
|Kerala Ration Card Apply||CLICK HERE|
Check Civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Kerala Ration Card Beneficiary List
- Check Civilsupplieskerala.gov.in beneficiary list by following the steps given below:-
- Beneficiaries can first visit official website of the Civil Department.
- Then click on Total Cards.
- Select the District Name,
- Click on TSO Name
- Click on ARD No.
- Search Your Ration card No , Owner Name, Card Type In This Page.
- Now You Can See Your Kerala Ration Card Beneficiary List on Civilsupplieskerala.gov.in.
Kerala Ration Card Details
- To check the Civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card Details 2021.
- All the people of kerala state First visit the Official Website of Civil Supplies department.
- In this official Website You Can See Ration Card Details Box Click On This Link.
- When You Click on Ration Card Details You Will See New Page Open.
- In This New Page You Can Enterthe Your Ration Card Number, CAPTCHA and Then Click at the “Submit”
- Button to Find Their Rc Details Online.
- Now Your Kerala Ration Card Details Will Be Displayed.
Kerala Ration Card Application Status Online
- kerala state official website of Civil Supplies department civilsupplieskerala.gov.in. has provided Ration card application status check online, People who applied New Ration card they can Check Ration card application status online, Below mentioned steps will be helpful to find Ration card application status online.
- Visit the kerala state official website civilsupplieskerala.gov.in.
- Then click on application status option on Menu.
- A New Webpage Will Be Displayed on Your Screen.
- Enter the Application Number & Fill the CAPTCHA Code.
- Click on Submit
- Finally Kerala Ration Card Application Status Will Be Displayed.